Humble Pie

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lets Get Started

This is my blog, I guess I have no idea what I am doing so since you are reading this allow me to explain, think of it as a disclaimer. I am 24. I have 4 kids. I am married. I am a feminist. An eternal optimist. A music lover. An art appreciator. An advocate for ideals and philosophies that vary on any given day. I am grateful. I am a crier. I am a giver. I am a taker. I talk too much, laugh too loud and embarrass myself frequently. I am openminded. I am forgiving. I have OCD. But I dont do the counting thing. I have been crippled by depression. I have been victimized by it, and have reached the other side as the victor. I have insomnia. I read. I research. I love learning. I take critics and parenting books with a grain of salt. I listen to my gut. I am finding my way in the world. I have seen the village and I will raise my own. I am ruthless. You will find you may not like me. You may find that you love me. I am raising the bar and hoping to exceed all of the statistics expectations. I question everything I read. I believe in the power of people, not our government. I believe in hope. I am eternally optimistic. And I tend to repeat myself to make my point clear.

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2009 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

"I have seen the village and I will raise my own."-- oooh i like that part!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home